If you want to bring your own rifle with you and you are resident in a EU member country, the following documents are required:

  • European Firearm Registration
  • Passport

Residents of non-EU countries are required to have the following documents if you want to bring your rifle with you or if you want to use one of our weapons.You have to apply for a permit at your closest Consulate General of Spain and present the following documents at least one month before departure:

  • Letter of invitation (We will provide this)
  • Original passport
  • If you are NOT from the USA, you have to apply to the Spanish Consulate in your Country – we will advise you on the process
  • If you apply by mail only notarized copy where a Notary certifies that it is a true copy of the original
  • Original hunting license and one copy. If you apply by mail only a notarized copy where a Notary certifies that it is a true copy of original
  • Translation of hunting license (you can find an example at the Consulate General of Spain website)
  • Application form (we can submit you this form or available on Consulate Website)
  • Complete flight itinerary
  • Payment of the fee specified in the Spanish Consulate Website. Payments can be made in cash or by Money Order issued to Consulate General of Spain

Authorization for the use of hunting guns in Spain is needed if you bring your own rifle with you or if you use one of our rifles. In the latter case, we will send you the necessary form with the information of the gun that you will use in our country during your stay. When traveling, comply with the laws concerning possession of firearms as they vary by local, state and international governments. Inform your airline when you are going to book your flights that you will have a weapon and, if it is the first time you are traveling internationally with a firearm, please check the regulations on what you may or may not transport in your carry-on or checked baggage. Once you are in Spain and go back home, the ammunition must to be carried in a separate container to the firearm and must be made of aluminium or hard plastic and be LOCKABLE. Very important: SILENCERS / SUPRESSORS are forbidden in our Spain.