After we have agreed on the species that you are going to hunt in Spain, the total number of days, number of hunters and hunting companions, tourism days and general itinerary, we will send you an invoice for the total amount.A deposit of 40% of the invoice is required in order to save and book the dates for you.The remaining amount (60%) is due 4 months (120 days) before your arrival date of your hunting trip in Spain.

Before you pay your deposit, you will need to send us your passport and home address. Apart from the passport you will need to get the gun permit from the Spanish Consulate in the US.

Although in the US everyone goes through customs at their first arrival airport, in Spain you will not have to go through customs to clear your gun in Madrid or Barcelona, you will pass through customs and gun clearance only at your final destination, whichever that is (Valencia, Granada, Sevilla, etc)

The medical assistance accessible to us is of the highest quality and able to treat and heal any treatable problem that arises. We have a network of hospitals throughout the country, as well as service for urgent medical attention, equipped with air and land vehicles, that guarantee urgent assistance to anywhere, no matter how remote that is.

One of our staff will be waiting for you at the airport, if the itinerary was settled that way. This person will be helping you with the formalities needed in order to enter in Spain (gun clearance and immigration process) and then take you to your first place on your itinerary.

The hunting days that you will need in Spain always depends on the hunter and on the number of species that they want to hunt; two or three days for each animal for a rifle hunt and five to six days for a bow hunt would be ideal. To these days you will need to add the arrival and departure days. You have to keep in mind that the more days you will be hunting in Spain, the more you will enjoy it and the opportunities to get good trophies will be greater. Depending on the chosen program we can advise you how many days will be necessary.

Yes, of course you may bring companions while you hunt in Spain.Come with one or several companions, we are sure they will enjoy their stay with us. If you wish so, they can accompany you hunting and feel the thrill of the adventure or we can plan other recreational activities for them. We will plan your trip in detail so that your stay in Spain will be an unforgettable experience!

Of course! Spain offers leisure, cultural and sports activities, as well as equipment. Visiting the towns in Spain is going back in time and culture, is tasting the past and breathing the atmosphere of history, tranquility, charm and culture on each street. If you wish, we can plan all type of activities and guided visits for you.

Depending on the time of the year and the species that you are going to hunt, we will inform you in advance of the necessary clothes and forecast temperatures.
Make sure to bring good walking mountain boots, camouflage clothes, backpack and binoculars. Optional: sun screen protection, sunglasses, walking sticks and photo camera.

We take professional care of the preparation of the trophies, preparing them for exportation to the hunter’s country. After the animal is harvested, our guides will handle the field preparation of the cape. In order to be allowed for exportation, the cape, skull and horns need to undergo a special treatment in Spain: skin salt, dip and in some cases early tanning. This process normally takes no more than 6 months as the cape needs to be completely cured and dry before exportation.

For big-game hunting in Spain, the 7mm Remington Magnum, 3006, or something similar is recommended.

There is absolutely no problem if you bring your own rifle, in that way you can feel more at ease and it will be great for the hunting. We will send you an invitation letter for you to bring your gun. Make sure to take that invitation to the closest Spanish Consulate to you and there you will be given the necessary permit to be able to introduce that rifle into Spain without any problem and to be able to hunt here in Spain with it. Click here for Gun Clearance requirements for Spain.

The limit is 200 bullets per rifle.

The tipping in Spain depends on you. Normally our clients tip the hunting guides, the interpreter and the professional hunter. The amount depends on you and on how satisfied you are with the services and the hunt itself.